Re: Board Suggestions/Right of Way

From: Dave Hoagland (bayrider@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 12:38:30 PDT

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:38:30 -0700
From: Dave Hoagland <bayrider@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Board Suggestions/Right of Way

You mean like the day I was slogging off the shore start at Rio Vista
and a guy came flying in on a plane screaming 'Starboard', barely misses
me, I object vocally and justifiably, commence to plane up and sail to
the other side of the river where after I jibe here he comes to play
chicken and whacks me in the head with his sail as he goes by.
Unbelievable. Imagine if this yo-yo had a large boat in his hands!

--
'Watchin' the ships roll in, then I watch 'em roll away again'
Dave Hoagland               /H\   /H\