Re: Coyote Alert

From: Ken Poulton (poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 12:21:27 PDT

Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:21:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ken Poulton <poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Coyote Alert

> I want to encourage all of us to take this seriously.

I agree. These buildings could make the launch at Coyote significantly
harder, impacting all nearby sites.

It's best if you add your own comments, but don't delay until
you get around to it. It's better to FAX the letter already posted with
your signature right now than to risk missing the deadline next Wednesday.

> There is a
> composite photo in the EIR showing where the buildings are proposed to
> go and what they'll look like. They're right by the water at the end
> of the property nearest our launch area.
>
> If no one objects to my sending a binary file to the group, I'll
> forward the jpeg file after lunch. It's about 100kB large.

Just see
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Ken_Poulton/weather/coyote_buildings.jpeg

"If you want to stop war and stuff, you gotta sing *loud*."
                                        -- Arlo Guthrie