Re: Crissy Field Swimming Club

From: Jim Paugh (James.Paugh@eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Apr 29 1998 - 20:01:33 PDT

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:01:33 -0700
From: James.Paugh@eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis (Jim Paugh)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Crissy Field Swimming Club

This was discussed a couple of years ago, and if I remember correctly,
the SFBA was even considering selling (providing?) a "white board" like
message pads (like the ones that go on the refrig), that you would
write your name, equipment description and maybe a emergency phone # on
and leave it on your dashboard. This would provide all the info you
need, and your buddies would even know what sail size/board you were on!

This would be the least ambiguous method of identifying your circumstance.

~Jim Paugh