Re: Crissy Today

From: Tracy Pierce (ktpierce@hooked.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 07:50:57 PDT

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:50:57 -0700
From: Tracy Pierce <ktpierce@hooked.net-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Crissy Today

Hi Justin. I WANT your '98 7.2 Windwing CS Race sail. I may want one of your
masts, too.
2 questions: Are the specs for the '98 sail the same as the '99 specs (which
are still posted at Windwing)...
'99 7.2 race...
mast 460
IMCS 25-29
Luff 472
maxboom 213
minboom 208
battens 8
cams 4
weight 5.4kg

I weigh 185lb, so I probably need a stiffer mast than my current 460s, which are
IMCS 25. What about your Powerex mast?

You can call me at work @ 415-923-2266. If you leave a message I get paged.
Thanks

Tracy Pierce