RE: Developer Back with Revision on Coyote Point

From: Jeff Milum (jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 11:50:07 PDT

From: Jeff Milum <jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Developer Back with Revision on Coyote Point
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:50:07 -0700

Peter,

At the last meeting there was an opportunity to speak and it seemed that the
large amount of windsurfers had an impact on the meeting and outcome.

Do you anticipate that it would be beneficial or needed for a large quantity
of windsurfers to attend this meeting? Or is this a different kind of
meeting where quantity of opinion at this meeting will or won't have a
significant impact?