Re: Developer Back with Revision on Coyote Point

From: Eyes4Hire@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri Jul 30 1999 - 21:17:11 PDT

From: Eyes4Hire@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 00:17:11 EDT
Subject: Re: Developer Back with Revision on Coyote Point
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

In a message dated 7/30/99 11:59:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis
writes:

> Do you anticipate that it would be beneficial or needed for a large quantity
> of windsurfers to attend this meeting? Or is this a different kind of
> meeting where quantity of opinion at this meeting will or won't have a
> significant impact?

I don't think we need a large body count but it will be good to have at least
a handfull of us there to show that we are going to follow through all the
way. It doesn't look like there should be any votes or decisions made. I
assume that if the revised plan seems like something the palanning commission
would consider, then they will calendar a regular meeting and probably ask
the city planner to pass the revisions on to the environmental consultant for
evaluation.

Peter