Re: 3rd Dog Problem

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 05:46:12 PDT

Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 05:46:12 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: 3rd Dog Problem

and get bit and rabies? no thanks

Someone that stupid as to leave a beloved pet unleashed to get into that sort of
trouble isn't smart enough to properly take care of their animal and keep it up
to date on its shots.

better to call the humane Society on a cell phone and report a dog doing
property damage.

sad that we have to resort to discussing these sorts of issues......

--
best regards
Kirk Lindstrom