Re: Parking at 3rd, last time

From: Jay Runge (jrunge@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 22:33:04 PDT

From: Jay Runge <jrunge@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Parking at 3rd, last time
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 22:33:04 -0700 (PDT)

Bob is just mentioning that the signs are down because of my 3 meetings
with the Foster City Police and the Parks and Rec Departments. But
in my view, the real victory is the old lanuch parking restoration.
Come talk to me if you want to know more about the meetings.

We still have 2 (or more) big problems:

Windsurfers park any old place, piss of the FC residents and police.
   (But it's winddeeyy!) I understand this completely, but we should
   fix it somehow.

Golf balls fly around and smash into things. We are not amused.

Jay

The 5 people who washed the main ramp Monday night should not have to buy
their own beer until September or so.