RE: Best place to practice waterstarts

From: Dmitri Medvedev (dmitri@tsoft.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Jul 31 1998 - 09:20:43 PDT

From: "Dmitri Medvedev" <dmitri@tsoft.com-DeleteThis>
To: <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Best place to practice waterstarts
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 09:20:43 -0700

Thanks for the info. What about Crown beach in Alameda and Sherman
island? I hear both places have shallow areas that are good to learn
waterstarts.

Also, I wonder how many of these places have rental shops close to
them in case you need a different sail or a board. I know that
Coyote has ASD. I guess Coyote can be okay to learn waterstarts
after all if you stay close to the shore?

Dmitri