Re: Access going fast?

From: Deleted (deleted@netscape.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 15:53:43 PDT

Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 15:53:43 -0700
From: "Deleted" <deleted@netscape.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Access going fast?

Hi,
        This falls in the realm of the California Coastal Commision. I know a
lawyer that deals with them but he is in Hawaii windsurfing. When he gets
back I will call him...my guess is he is too busy retiring to take up the
fight. However, if anybody wants do something right away try:

http://www.leginfo.ca.gov

section 30531 of the public resource code guarantees public water access, in
the past the CCC have a history of harassing and terrorizing property owners
to meet demands. I call it "the no access no seawall or boulders allowed for
you policy"

If everyone calls the coastal Commision I am sure they will be inspired to
act ASAP! If the folks at the golf course are foolish we just might end up
with a bigger bay.