more moves

From: Ken Poulton (poulton)
Date: Sat Jan 17 1998 - 17:58:47 PST

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 17:58:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Ken Poulton <poulton>
To: jim@windcall.com-DeleteThis, wind_talk
Subject: more moves

I just finished moving all the weather data-gathering scripts to yet
another machine. It looks like everything is running, but if you
spot something that seems broken, drop me a line.

"Ken is out in the channel floating with a broken mast at Coyote Point.
When should I start to worry?"
  Katie Poulton to Kirk Lindstrom, trying to remain calm in the face of
  the unknown.... Facts were better than we thought since he launched
  from 3rd and probably WAS near Coyote at that time.