Delta Breeze gives an all day blow job

From: Michael Lassner (mikel51@mother.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Sun Jul 27 1997 - 07:16:44 PDT

Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 07:16:44 -0700
From: Michael Lassner <mikel51@mother.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@jr.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Cc: mikel51@mother.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Delta Breeze gives an all day blow job

FAMED CALIFORNIA STRIPPER--DELTA BREEZE--KEEPS HER CLIENTS IN ECSTASY
FOR HOURS

"I was feeling so bad. I asked my family doctor just what I had ... I
got the fever. She's got the cure."

Its been a relatively slow season for me. Except for trips to Baja and
Maui, I've only been managing to sail about once a week. On Saturday, I
was ready. My needs coincided with my mistress's--Delta Breeze. At
7:30 AM, the pager was reading 20 mph (usually a 4.7 or 5.2 sail for
me), but the water looked 4.2 friendly. I rigged the 4.2, jumped on the
Windance 7'11" and had one of the best flood tide sessions of the year.
Sailed upwind from the powerlines to the sign. Here and there was a
great ramp for launching airtime. On the far side of the river, the
wind was stronger. From the in front of the homes where the wind
sensors live upwind to the sign, there was very flat water for high
speed jibes. The downwind run back to the powerlines was awesome, full
power from Delta and pigpen's lyric cruising through my brain. No one
else on that part of the river, and I was singing along at the top of my
lungs.

After a rest, the call was 4.7, then switch to the floaty 8'6" Gem. The
tide is ebbing now, but there isn't much in the way of swell. About
1:00 the wind has kicked in a notch and its back to the small board.
Then its tighten up the sail a bit to keep better control in the gusts.
As the ebb progresses and the wind continues to build, the swells starts
to increase. The 4.7 gets uncomfortable, so I switch back to the 4.2
still rigged on the "beach". The tops of the biggest swells are chest
high. On the far side of the river, they get are steep and large enough
to gybe on the face. Every once and a while you can hit a perfect steep
ramp, fully powered and waist to chest high. At about 3:30 the wind was
getting a little flukey for the 4.2 and the swell is decreasing. After
a solid 6-7 hours on the water, I am just too beat to consider switching
back to the 4.7.

As I leave my mistress to return to my wife, I see she has forsaken her
Sherman Island clients (to whom she is giving 5.0 attention) to the
benefit of her Windy Cove to Glass Beach clients. The wind is solid
4.0.