New Board

From: Leo J. Bragagnolo (ljb@eqe.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 14:50:25 PDT

From: "Leo J. Bragagnolo" <ljb@eqe.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 13:50:25 PST
Subject: New Board

OK, I finally convinced my wife to let me retire my well worn Mistral
Stinger and get a new board this year. I'm hoping to get a close-out
deal on a new 97 board to save some bucks (if I can find the one I
want) and for that reason ASD and most custom manufacturers are out.

I'm looking at the Mistral Screamer 263, Seatrend ATV, and F2
Axxis 262. I'm 170# and sail mostly at Crissy, but also travel to
Coyote, 3rd, and Rio. Jumping ability and range are my biggest
priorities - I currently use the Stinger from 4.6 through 6.0.
Durability is also key, since I tend to keep boards for a
long time. Any comments, either pro or con, would be appreciated.

Leo J. Bragagnolo, P.E.
Group Manager
EQE International
LJB@EQE.COM-DeleteThis