Re: Wankers?

From: Robert L Indig (rlindig@beckman.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 12:07:29 PDT

From: "Robert L Indig"<rlindig@beckman.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 11:07:29 -0800
Subject: Re: Wankers?

Don't take it too personally. Jay probably thinks we are all wankers,
unless we have an extra beer for him.
But seriously, my opinion is that rigging in the parking lot is generally
not recommended because:

you may need to take up an extra parking spot
you may impede vehicles from entering or exiting
you may cause a bottle neck going through one of the two narrow openings in
the fence
you may snag and rip your sail on the fence when going through one of the
two narrow openings in the fence

If none of these apply to you I say go for it. Otherwise it is probably
good to rig on the rigging area (pea gravel).

Of course extra beers will be good enough to get Jay and the rest of us off
your case :)

just bob