Re[2]: more 3rd errant golf balls

From: RRUBIANO@raychem.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue May 13 1997 - 11:30:49 PDT

From: RRUBIANO@raychem.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 11:30:49 -0700
Subject: Re[2]: more 3rd errant golf balls
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Does the driving range management have e-mail? Not only can we copy them on
messages such as those below but we could organize those on the list with
concerns regarding personal injury to send informative/polite messages to them.
In this way, we can make them aware that a large number of us are at risk of
getting beaned by one of their misguided balls. They might not be taking the
individual complaints seriously, but if a group mailing or an electronic
petition (or even a snail mail one with everyone at 3rd this weekend and next
signing it) were to be organized they would have to respond. No response would
be showing gross negligence on their part. A proactive, well-organized approach
by us would carry a lot of weight if further steps are required.

Any interest in such a response from the windsurfing community? I'd welecome
any comments or suggestions.

Rodrigo Rubiano
rrubiano@raychem.com-DeleteThis