Re: Fri/Sat at Coyote

From: Ken Poulton (poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Apr 30 1996 - 00:34:24 PDT

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 00:34:24 -0700
From: Ken Poulton <poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Fri/Sat at Coyote

> You guys are missing out on an amazing ride by detaching from the harness
> lines.

Believe me, I'm not missing out. When I got my ASD 9'1 Course Salalom
last year, it took some (catapults) getting used to. On either the
second or third day on it, I broke a boom, bent my Reactor bar and
broke the nose of the board, all in separate incidents.

Are we having fun yet?

" Someone once said that to experience the thrill of sailing one only
needs to go in the shower fully clothed, turn the cold water on, and
start tearing $20 bills.
    To experience the thrill of windsurfing follow the same instructions
with a minor variation: once in a while throw yourself against the wall."
                                            -- Luigi Semenzato