Pillar Point harbor report Friday/weekend

From: JAMES_CONWAY@HP-PaloAlto-om8.om.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri Jan 26 1996 - 09:02:03 PST

From: JAMES_CONWAY@HP-PaloAlto-om8.om.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 96 09:02:03 -0800
Subject: Pillar Point harbor report  Friday/weekend
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Hi folks-

     It was blowing gently from the NW this morning as I left for work.

     As the coming front(s) approach the coast you can expect the winds to
     shift to the S. and conditions should be favorable for boardsailing in
     Pillar Point Harbor BEFORE the front(s) come ashore Saturday. I
     expect it should hold through the day Saturday.

     Have a great weekend,
     see you out there on the Bic Longboard!

     JWC in Half Moon Bay.