Re: Cellphones and VHF

From: sdubois@advent.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Nov 14 1995 - 16:21:39 PST

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 95 16:21:39 PST
From: sdubois@advent.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Cellphones and VHF

     I have had a similar setup with the first bag only. never had a
     problem. I check the battery of the radio before I go out. The whole
     thing fits in the back pocket of my gorge gear flotation vest so I
     don't have to worry about a fanny pack... It has worked well for more
     almost 2 seasons now.
     All I need to buy complete piece of mind is a POD (Protective Oceanic
     Device) to keep sharks away.
     -stephane