Re: '95 Seatrend 8'7" For Sale

From: Christopher Dodds Rowe (hangtime@leland.Stanford.EDU-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Sep 21 1995 - 13:09:31 PDT

From: Christopher Dodds Rowe <hangtime@leland.Stanford.EDU-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: '95 Seatrend 8'7" For Sale
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 13:09:31 -0700 (PDT)

So, Why are you selling it? It sounds like a keeper to me. In fact, I
wouldn't risk dinging it. I think I would cherish its incredible sailing
abilities forever in the comfort of my living room. It's ebony gel-coat could
shine forever in a humidity-controlled, bomb-proof glass enclosure....

Oh, gosh. I'm sobbing blissful tears all over a Mac Quadra.

Christopher "Dodds" Rowe
hangtime@leland.stanford.edu-DeleteThis>