Re: '95 Seatrend 8'7" For Sale

From: Soheil Zahedi (soheilz@sco.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Sep 21 1995 - 14:30:54 PDT

From: Soheil Zahedi <soheilz@sco.COM-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: '95 Seatrend 8'7" For Sale
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:30:54 -0700 (PDT)

Ahh, but the gelcoat is not ebony but a most soothing
Maytag-white.

I'm selling this board because it has relinquished its role
as the larger board in my two board quiver. I've recently picked
up a slightly more voluminous board that fulfills this role a
little better for me. It is truly a sad day, and I as well am
shedding cantankerous tears over an Intergraph Interserve as I
write this...

-Soheil(allbrokenupoverthismosttragicofevents)z

##From sco.sco.com!hplabs.hpl.hp.com!jr.hpl.hp.com!listserv Thu Sep 21 13:31:46 1995