Re: Board Review: Bic Saxo 265

From: Justin Gordon (justin@booza.mcm.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Aug 08 1995 - 09:43:55 PDT

Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 09:43:55 -0700
From: justin@booza.mcm.com-DeleteThis (Justin Gordon)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Board Review: Bic Saxo 265

I lost one of the twinser plugs the first time I sailed it.
Do you know if Bic will send another one?

Also, the rep in the shop recommended that I use tape or a sticker
to cover the holes.

What kind of glue did you use to for the twinser plugs?

Also, was it okay regluing the deck pads?

Have you used the Bic base and foot? It seems nice, but
the foot I got has no extension, so I haven't used it.

How does the Saxo handle upwind?
Have you tried the slalom pad adjustments on the edges?
I have only used the wave adjustments in the center.

Maybe we'll see each other on the water some time.
And go take it in the surf. It loves slashing wave faces.

Bye,

Justin