Off To Gorge

From: Will Estes (westes@usc.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Aug 02 1995 - 23:43:25 PDT

From: Will Estes <westes@usc.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Off To Gorge
To: windsurf-club@lists.stanford.edu-DeleteThis
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 23:43:25 -0700 (PDT)

I'm making my annual mecca to the Gorge 8/10-8/16, and I'm interested
in finding anyone who might be going up at the same time. I'm going
to be staying with a friend for the first part of the trip, then
camping with a friend who is also going up there at the same time.
I'm flying both ways, so I'm interested in finding someone who would
want to share the cost of a utility van. I have a friend who went to
the Gorge and has the name of a place that rents nice industrial-size
vans that are perfect for storing gear. Any takers please contact me
soon.

--
Will Estes                              U.S. Computer
Internet: westes@usc.com-DeleteThis                POB 3150