weather report changes

From: Ken Poulton (poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Jul 17 1995 - 03:36:43 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 03:36:43 -0700
From: Ken Poulton <poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: weather report changes

Over the weekend, most of the network data sources were broken - only
temporarily, I hope. Believe me, you didn't miss much on Sunday.

I took the opportunity to add some checks for stale data among the many
files that are merged to make the e-mail report. These will now show up
as messages about stale data where previously the old data would have
shown up. This part will probably take some tuning, so bear with me.

I also added a new source for hourly bouy reports. Buoy30Mndo is
off the coast up near Mendocino.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity."