maui condo

From: tdsasg!jmurdy@uunet.uu.net-DeleteThis
Date: Fri Jul 14 1995 - 11:07:08 PDT

Date: Fri, 14 Jul 95 11:07:08 PDT
From: tdsasg!jmurdy@uunet.uu.net-DeleteThis
Encoding: 1177 Text
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: maui condo

     this is just a flyer to see what interest there is:

     My in-laws(boardheads) along with about 8-9 other couples own a condo
     (not a timeshare) in Kihei. The condo is on the beach and often times
     you can sail right from there. Each owner gets about 4 weeks and
     they rent it out during Christmas.

     A number of owners are looking at getting out, so there is the
     possibility that even owner's that don't will have to sell.

     If there were people to buy individuals out, those that want to keep
     the condo would not be forced out, and I would still get to sail Maui
     and stay in the in-laws condo for free.

     Is anyone out there interested in such a deal??? I'm not sure what the
     price would be (this is preliminary) but I would guess it would be in
     the $17,000 to $20,000.

     It would probably not be a good idea to have all owner be sailors, as
     there would then be major fights for the good sailing times.

     Remember this is just preliminary to see what the response is.

     Jim Murdy 408 943-5749 jmurdy@tds-hsc.com-DeleteThis