Re: Re[2]: Sailing around Lake Tahoe?

From: Will Estes (westes@usc.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jul 06 1995 - 16:13:19 PDT

From: Will Estes <westes@usc.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Sailing around Lake Tahoe?
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 16:13:19 -0700 (PDT)

'Geoffrey.Boehm@wj.com-DeleteThis says:'
> Can you give me more details on the phone numbers (see notes below)?
> Also, how many minutes drive from the north shore to Washoe lake?

I realized you would ask this after I sent it. Sorry.

> 3) Here are my accumulated phone numbers for Washoe and Tahoe sailing:
>
> Washoe Lake 702-851-0200 High Sierra Sports (Yale Spina or Ron)
> 702-849-3340 Windtalker

Windtalker for Washoe

> 916-546-2369 Windsurf North Tahoe (Alvina Patterson)
> ($105/night for max 6: right on water)

Yes

> Is this $105 for 6 people, or per person?
> Does this provide anything beyond a normal hotel?
> 916-546-5857 ($75/night for unit that sleeps 4)
> 15% discount for bringing your own board

Apparently, but I'll bet it's real junk. Not many serious windsurfers
frequent the main lake for a windsurfing vacation. I'd seriously
consider renting a 7.0 race sail and a yacht if I were going to do the main
lake.

--
Will Estes                              U.S. Computer
Internet: westes@usc.com-DeleteThis                POB 3150