Re: Convertible Board

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed Jun 28 1995 - 13:36:57 PDT

Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 16:36:57 -0400
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Convertible Board

Tom,
there are currently a bunch of good convertible/sub 8'10'' boards, Bic Saxo
265, F2 Axis 258, Mistral e-boards, ASD bay slalom, Seatrent accelerator
8'7", and my personal favorite Tiga 257. I've used them all, bought the 257,
the only board I like better is the Rutger which is a epoxy board from the
Gorge. Unfortunatly I can be rather abusive of my gear and the Tiga is as
close to indestructible as I have found. Try them all, read the revue in
Windsurfing from Jan/Feb of this year, or Performance Board Sailing. Have
fun!!
B)