Re: Coast Reports for the Weekend

From: MINKIN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU-DeleteThis
Date: Mon May 08 1995 - 10:34:21 PDT

Date: Mon, 08 May 1995 10:34:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: MINKIN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Coast Reports for the Weekend
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Subj: Coast Reports for the Weekend

Paul,

Just a slight correction to your Saturday report. It was IAN BOYD "IN THE
RAW" after the Expressions Session, not Angulo! Aside from that, we witnessed
some GREAT sailing in very marginal conditions and enjoyed a rare treat right
here at home. Those guys make it all look SO EASY with not much wind or waves!
I AM surprised more folks weren't there to watch. I guess most people are
"too hungry" to sail with the way the wind has been this spring - "better to
do it than view it" attitude. They missed the fun, for sure!

Saturday - 5/6/95 - Waddell Creek
Less wind but still plenty to sail. Used a 5.5 from 2:00 - 5:00, waves were
waist - head high. The competition was still strong, with Josh doing a finale
solo heat "IN THE RAW" !!! that's right,..."IN THE RAW" !!..and you all missed
it!!!