Re: rental wetsuit theft in Oakland

From: MINKIN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU-DeleteThis
Date: Thu Feb 02 1995 - 16:07:59 PST

Date: Thu, 02 Feb 1995 16:07:59 -0800 (PST)
From: MINKIN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: rental wetsuit theft in Oakland
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Subj: RE: rental wetsuit theft in Oakland

HI FOLKS,

FIRST, LUIGI, THANKS FOR YOUR KIND OFFER TO VOLUNTEER AS A "COLLECTION AGENT".

ASD IS ALSO WILLING TO SERVE AS A DEPOSITORY FOR USED, DONATED WETSUITS, IF WE
WOULD LIKE. THEY DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
DELIVERING THEM ANYWHERE. BUT, LUIGI, IF YOU WANT TO COLLECT SOME OF THE
SUITS AND THEN HAVE ASD SERVE AS A 2ND DEPOSIT SITE, YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO
GATHER THEM UP FROM ONE SPOT, ASD, ON YOUR WAY TO OAKLAND. IF THAT IS NOT
CONVENIENT, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PICK UP THE SUITS DEPOSITED AT ASD AND THEN
DROP THEM OFF AT YOUR OFFICE.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT THE FOLKS IN OAKLAND THINK OF OUR IDEA, AND IF THEY
WILL ACCEPT SHORTY SUITS, AS WELL. I WILL PHONE JOHN AT ASD SHOULD WE DECIDE
TO ACCEPT HIS OFFER TO HELP US. (YOU CAN CALL ME AT (415)723-0163 OR EMAIL ME
AT: MINKIN@HOOVER.STANFORD.EDU-DeleteThis)

WENDY

<as the most famous Oakland resident in this list, I volunteer
<to collect the old suits. I am in a good position to do it,
<because these days I am working (as a contractor) at Silicon Graphics,
<bldg 9U (390-1589, email: ls@barracuda.engr.sgi.com-DeleteThis), so you
<can drop them here or I can pick them up nearby and take them
<to Oakland.

<Perhaps I should first call the people and find out if they
<can use old suits, and if they will take the shorties too.

<I'll let you know ---Luigi