Re: Re: Re[2]: REMINDER: Organizing Coyote Pt. Windsurfers...

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Nov 21 1994 - 08:06:49 PST

Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 08:06:49 -0800
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: westes@usc.com-DeleteThis, wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Re: Re[2]: REMINDER: Organizing Coyote Pt. Windsurfers...

I agree with Robert and Will.
I support SFBA activities such as beach clean-ups and wouldn't mind
getting even more involved. Problem is we only had about 8-12 people at
the last clean-up so I don't see how a competing org will help.

The way to go is to Contact Randy Anderson and ask to take his position
on the SFBA or even split it in two....Coyote and 3rd and THEN continue
with this good work that is happening at Peter's Cafe. There is also
Palo Alto where some of us sail alot, but I believe that is covered by
Joel B for the SFBA. Anyway, all 3 sites should get resources.

Thanks
Kirk out