Re: REMINDER: Organizing Coyote Pt. Windsurfers...

From: Jeff Hodges (hodges@Breakaway.Stanford.EDU-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Nov 29 1994 - 16:14:28 PST

Subject: Re: REMINDER: Organizing Coyote Pt. Windsurfers...
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 16:14:28 -0800
From: Jeff Hodges <hodges@Breakaway.Stanford.EDU-DeleteThis>

hodges@stanford.edu.-DeleteThis
> Else call Lori directly.

I've received a few questions about this, so just to clarify, this "membership"
list is effectively for mailing out hardcopy newsletters/announcements/etc via
snail mail. There are folks out there w/o email amazingly enuff. So if you know
of some that'd be innarested, send me their names & snail mail addresses (as
well as your own if you want hardcopy). I anticipate such info will also
continue to be sent to wind_talk by default.

I've forwarded on the discussion about sfba to sherrie/lori/peter (they are
among those email havenots :) It'd be good to get those folks and Randy
Anderson & Bill LafingGuy together for a chat. Probably nothing much will
transpire until after the holidaze tho. Speaking of which, hope everyone's are
good ones.

Jeff