Re: 3rd ave

From: Jonathan Hahn (hahn@nas.nasa.gov-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Sep 14 1994 - 15:45:06 PDT

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 15:45:06 -0700
From: hahn@nas.nasa.gov-DeleteThis (Jonathan Hahn)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: 3rd ave

> What scares me most is FC's intention to eventually develop the dump. They'll
> probably try to use that as an excuse to take away the access that's already
> there...

> Ken Brown +\ SnailMail: Hewlett-Packard

That's what scares me too. Who represents the public and public access
to the Bay in these matters? Is it the BCDC? Anyone else? I'd be
willing to get involved to protect our access. I wrote letters during
some of the problems with the current 3rd site and actually got
remember deflected attention from the issue at hand (access to the Bay)
and raised some spurious issues about how windsurfers should conduct
themselves at the area.

-jon