Weekend at Third/Waddell/Oyster

From: Bill.Lide@ncal.kaiperm.org-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Sep 06 1994 - 14:55:41 PDT

Date: Tuesday, 6 September 1994 2:31pm PT
From: Bill.Lide@ncal.kaiperm.org-DeleteThis
Subject: Weekend at Third/Waddell/Oyster
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

ShrEd said "Sailed 4.6/8'6" late on Sat. at Waddell."

I headed to Crissy because CotW reported no action at Waddell. As I recall,
there was nothing above 13 as late as 7 pm at Waddell on Saturday on the CotW
pager.

Was it blowing earlier there? Did anyone receive reports earlier?

And on a related subject, has anyone found any application for the Larkspur
reports on CotWother than actually sailing at Larkspur? I keep hoping to find
 a way to determine when it will be blowing at Pt. Isabel when it's not at
Berkeley.

Crissy on Saturday was the same as on Sunday, as already posted here: 5.0-5.5
outside, with dense foglater on, and calm inside.

Bill