Re: Boom found at 3rd

From: Jonathan Hahn (hahn@nas.nasa.gov-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue May 31 1994 - 13:38:08 PDT

Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 13:38:08 -0700
From: hahn@nas.nasa.gov-DeleteThis (Jonathan Hahn)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re:  Boom found at 3rd

> Someone left a boom at 3rd Ave. on Sunday, May 29. I have it. To claim it,
> all you need do is describe it well enough to convince me that it's yours.

A friend and I found another boom at the Coyote Point harbor. It had
b een placed by a dumpster, probably by someone who considered it to
be trash. Perhaps it washed into the harbor?

In any event, if you can describe it, it's yours.

-jon

I sailed 3rd Saturday from 5:45 to 7:30 and was somewhat overpowered on
my 5.0. I sailed 3rd again Sunday from 4:45 to 5:45 and was well
underpowered on my 5.0. The nice thing about getting there late is
you can park up front!

There's clearly not enough parking there. Is there any hope to get
the parking lot enlarged?