Re: Sail repair shops

From: Jonathan Hahn (hahn@nas.nasa.gov-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1993 - 14:45:16 PST

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 93 14:45:16 -0800
From: hahn@nas.nasa.gov-DeleteThis (Jonathan Hahn)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Sail repair shops

> I need to have two small holes patched in one of my sails. Can
> someone recommend a good place to have this done? I live and
> work in west San Jose, so Santa Cruz might be better than San
> Mateo or further north.
>
> /7\'7 Jack Greenbaum | jackg@xilinx.com-DeleteThis

Try Precision Technical Sewing (a.k.a. Spinnaker Shop) upstairs from
West Marine on San Antonio @ Charleston in Palo Alto. The number I
have for them is (415) 858-1544. I've had many sail repairs done
there. They're very good and pretty reasonable. Once, a long time
ago, they lost the battons of a sail. I believe they now make you take
the sail bag and battons home so they don't have to worry about loosing
them.

-jonathan hahn