RE: RANT [was RE: Rescuer Rescued]

From: gry1 (gry1@pacbell.net-DeleteThis.com)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 08:24:23 PDT

From: "gry1" <gry1@pacbell.net-DeleteThis.com>
To: <wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis.com>
Subject: RE: RANT [was RE: Rescuer Rescued]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:24:23 -0700

My only problem with kiteboarding is the attitude of some of the
participants. I have many friends who kiteboard. However, there are
some kiteboarders who have little to no respect for others; ie slamming
their kite down on everyone's equipment at 3rd. I wouldn't put my rig
down on someone's kite. I addition, there is this little agro problem:
aiming themeselves at a windsurfer who is walking or slogging. It's not
the sport, it's some of the #$$holes practicing it. Respect begets
respect.

BTW I'm one of those snowboarders.

Gerry