Re: Maui Trip report

From: Erik Eiseman (eeiseman@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Jan 04 1980 - 00:20:07 PST

From: "Erik Eiseman" <eeiseman@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis>
To: <wind_talk@opus.labs.agilent.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Maui Trip report
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 1980 00:20:07 -0800

Thanks for the input. I'm going to check the online stats of the JP after I
send this. I would love the chance to try them all. I was just so psyched
to get on a new board. remember the bic is my first board since that old
one don has! Over the last few weeks I've been able to get on my mistral
wave and theres nothing like pocketing up into a swell on the south side at
sherman and cranking it back around with your body hanging into the turn and
then immediately gaining your plane on the same swell. You would have been
impressed. I just don't want to get a board to appease my materialistic bay
area mentality. I want to get one because my sailing needs the challenge
and I'm ready--what do you think. Also!!! I've been making some tacks and
also made one HELI tack. I need some help on this stuff. Still trouble on
the duck jibes. I may head to the delta if its blowing on thurs. pm or
friday am.

take care, wish I could have been there.

great info

erik