Best of "Investing - Personal Finance @ Suite101.com" 6/3/00

From: Kirk Lindstrom (Kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 09:26:53 PDT

Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 09:26:53 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <Kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis>
To: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Best of "Investing - Personal Finance @ Suite101.com" 6/3/00

Have you visited Investing - Personal Finance @ Suite101.com
lately?

In case you forgot, I bookmark this page as it lists the 20 most
recent discussion topics:
http://www.suite101.com/discussions.cfm/investing

Here is a recent sampling of some of the "Best of":

One of our newest members is ECRI. ECRI is know in real life as
"Lakshman Achuthan" who is the Director of the "Economic Cycle
Research Institute". ECRI has agreed to answer our questions on
this important work in our "ECRI Data" discussion thread.
 http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/37993/41-44
Read the June 2 release of the important FIG data that the Fed
watches closely for signs of inflation.

Gene's wonderful comments and investor sentiment data:
http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/6028/

Lisa and SteveT Summarize "Wall Street Week with Louis Rukeyser"
http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/4094/51-53

Well, we are 0.5% above the level the S&P500 closed out 1999 at
and we are 5.5% above where Bob Brinker told his BJ Group to go
to 60% cash. The big question is "Will Bob Brinker pound the
table this weekend telling listeners they have another chance to
sell on his advice and avoid a bear market he has been predicting
the past 5 months?" Tune in and follow the lively discussion on
our "Bob Brinker Free Discussion Site 7" here:
http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/35688/705-710

Join us in chat as we listen to the monologue and find out what
Bob has to say!
http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/16375

Oh yes, there was a great buying opportunity in the market,
especially for QQQ and other technology stocks on Wednesday May
24th, 2000.. We were advising people on our site in real time
what we were buying and my pick is up a mere 67% since Wednesday,
May 24th! Read about it all here in our QQQ thread:
http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/17453/31-40

Here is where I posted my buy of LRCX while the market was still
open (after alerting my OnLine Newsletter subscribers well in
advance)!!!
http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/4603/151-160#message_7

You can read that several site regulars joined in the fun and we
have amazing profits so far!
It is not too often that I get more than 50% on a stock buy in a
matter of days!

With all the good writing from our large group of volunteers and
free help from "Ask Rande" PLUS timely information on how to
trade big dips, I would think people would find it hard to work
during the day rather than read our site to keep current! Many
must agree as we are setting record numbers every week!

Oh yes, remember you are encouraged to ask ANY investment
question of our site expert, Rande Spiegelman, and get a timely
answer (often from many as we like to pitch in). Here is the URL
for "Ask Rande"
http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/37308
Make sure you see the picture of Rande in his "Friday Attire"
here:
http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/investing/37308/301-310

If you haven't already, please join our site. We promise to not
sell your email address or give it away either!

Please use this link to join as I get rewarded for how many
members join using my link.
http://www.suite101.com/join.cfm/625

Lastly, we need to keep growing so please send this email to a
friend, invite them to join us and tell them why you like us. We
have some growing pains but hope to continue to bring you the
best analysis of the investment news found ANYWHERE on the
internet as well as answer your individual investment questions.

Thanks for your support!

--
best regards
Kirk Lindstrom

*********************************************************** Now a bit of advertising to support your editor:

Here is an advisory for the S&P 500 stock index with consistent performance that I recommend you try. Register for a free one week trial and be the judge. Click here: http://www.clickXchange.com/er.phtml?act=80356.8 If you are looking for a way to contribute on Suite101.com, perhaps track this for a week and write about it in a thread?

My Internet shopping page http://pw2.netcom.com/~kirk_69/Gifts.html (Please consider buying through those links to support my efforts)

My Financial Links Page http://pw2.netcom.com/~kirk_69/Finance.html (Please click on some sponsors there)

My "Recommended Reading List" with reviews by regulars like Rande Spiegelman http://pw2.netcom.com/~kirk_69/MyBookList.html (I get a commission if you buy the books from that site)