Re: iWindsurf ranting....hacked up corn......

From: Kaia P. Turner (kaia@u.washington.edu-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 11:18:36 PDT

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:18:36 -0700
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: "Kaia P. Turner" <kaia@u.washington.edu-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: iWindsurf ranting....hacked up corn......

i hate to have to ask this on the list, but how do i unsubscribe? (i can't
remember what website i must have found this on. i don't live in the bay
area and have decided i'm not going to move there if my life depended on
it. well, maybe then. but your windsurfing sucks compared to the gorge ...
that's not the whole story - just thought i'd get a small jab in there. i
do have to say, though, that even the nicest parts of the bay area just
cannot compare to the puget sound.) so ... how do i get off of this list? :-)