NW @ Sherman Island

From: Tracy Pierce (ktpierce@hooked.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 09:57:50 PST

From: "Tracy Pierce" <ktpierce@hooked.net-DeleteThis>
To: "wind_talk" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: NW @ Sherman Island
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 09:57:50 -0800

Where was the best SI launch on Friday? A solid hangover plus excellent(?) COW reports = I was the dweeb sleeping in the car at 'the jungle' (just N of Windy Cove).

I know at least 2 people actually sailed SI yesterday; how was it and where was the best launch? It looked pretty good everywhere from Access to WC, despite a bit up&down.

[Drinking the night before seems to be an excellent method of generating wind, but I have yet to develop any control over WHERE it will blow. Those interested in participating in the grand experiment should let me know when & where you want to sail, and send me a six pack of Full Sail Ale in time for consumption the night before]

Tracy (just a drunk; alcoholics go to meetings) Pierce