Fw: BCDC Action Alert for SFO Activists

From: David Nelson (dnelson@hooked.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 17:38:39 PST

From: "David Nelson" <dnelson@hooked.net-DeleteThis>
To: <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Fw: BCDC Action Alert for SFO Activists
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:38:39 -0800

I am posting an email from Save the Bay. I also called them about why these
commissioners need to be appointed, and apparently, Gov. Davis has been slow
on all of his appointments, and he has not yet done his appointments for the
BCDC.

I apoligize to all who are "Save the Bay" members, and are seeing this a
second time.
David