Re: Attention: List Server Group renamed to "Personal_Health_Care(plu

From: George Szeman (gszeman@hprastro.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Nov 04 1999 - 13:26:41 PST

From: George Szeman <gszeman@hprastro.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Attention: List Server Group renamed to "Personal_Health_Care(plu
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 13:26:41 PST

~And don't forget our all-time favorite, vision disorders (a.k.a. LASIK
~Surgery)!!!

I'm not sure about 'rhoids, but I think that windsurfing does involve a
lot more than just sharing great experiences on the water. I see numerous
discussions on water quality, sites, the food chain (sharks), etc..
Unfortunately, like with any sport, injuries are also part of the scene.
Some windsurfing injuries require special medical atention and it can be useful
to learn form the experiences of others.

As for LASIK, I'm thankful for the discussion because my wife was considering
it.

George.