Re: Bootie Design/Make Ur Own?

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Aug 12 1999 - 10:00:12 PDT

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:00:12 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk_69@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Bootie Design/Make Ur Own?

best solution for me is wear short, thick soled booties from car to
water, then stick inside my vest when I sail. Some activities are best
done without rubber! Only in Maui do I sail with booties as I don't
like to kick coral and missing jibes and landing on my feet is sometimes
unavoidable....more practice should cure that!

Kirk out

--
best regards
Kirk Lindstrom