RE: Can someone post Coyote/Third Alert to rec.windsurfing?

From: Stephen Hiley (SHiley@WSGC.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Aug 09 1999 - 11:13:49 PDT

From: Stephen Hiley <SHiley@WSGC.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Can someone post Coyote/Third Alert to rec.windsurfing?
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:13:49 -0700

I found some other (new?) windsurfing user groups via the web site,
www.topica.com. You could subscribe and post to these.

As a side note: I don't know if there would be any interest in inviting
these "BA Windsurfer" folks onto the wind_talk list. I am guessing they set
up the new list because they were unaware of wind_talk. I'll leave that
decision to the wind_talk owner(s).

Excerpts from the topica site:

Bay Area Windsurfers
Nickname: BAWindsurf
Purpose: This list is for Bay Area Windsurfers. Discussion includes
wind conditions, equipment reviews, and secret spots