RE: Coyote Update -

From: Jeff Milum (jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 11:39:07 PDT

From: Jeff Milum <jmilum@saba.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Coyote Update -
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:39:07 -0700

A very big thanks to Peter, and everyone involved and that showed up last
night.

However, our effort needs to be more significant to continue Coyote Point
and all access to the bay since it is continually threatened. While I was
excited to see probably 30 windsurfers at the meeting, there should have
been a lot more. I haven't been that involved before last night, but it was
very worth it since it proves that we actually can have an impact.

This is just the first battle. The developer may continue efforts. And the
SFO runway expansion probably creates an even larger threat that will impact
both Embassy Suites and Third Avenue. See
http://usafishing.com/CoyoteSAVESFO.html for details. Also on this site are
details concerning other organizations that have our interests at heart.

What's my real message? Get involved if you can, and if you can't, spread
the word to others who might. It's the only way we can save windsurfing and
the Bay from the many forces who would impact what is near to our heart.