RE: Dogs at 3rd

From: Greg Payne (greg@jibe.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 10:36:05 PDT

From: Greg Payne <greg@jibe.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Dogs at 3rd
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 10:36:05 -0700

Might as well put my vote in for the dogs (at the risk of beating a dead
horse). They've stepped on my sails but so have people and they've never
damaged them (not mine anyway). Mojo is a loud-mouth but I just throw a
rock into the bay and he goes away long enough for me to get in the water.
I can deal with a few stray dogs running around (and even enjoy them) as
long as they don't start biting me.

Just my $0.02,
Greg