Re: Reports from yesterday?

From: Kevin Corr (kcorr@msn.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 08:10:25 PDT

From: "Kevin Corr" <kcorr@msn.com-DeleteThis>
To: "Dan Regennitter" <dan.regennitter@wdc.com-DeleteThis>, <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Reports from yesterday?
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 07:10:25 -0800

Saturday:
I got to Crissy at 3:30 after the whole day was (supposedly) over. I rigged
a 5.5 I purchased for $5 at a garage sale an hour before. Just when the wind
died after the snow shower I left the nay sayers behind and ZIPPED right off
the beach onto a plane! I sailed that new (old) wave slalom for an hour and
a half before leaving even more wind for people even later than me. Frosting
on the cake: the sail really worked well. Starting the day with nothing
between a 4.5 and a 6.3 and ending up impressed with a cheap 5.5 could
happen all the time as far as I'm concerned.
Kevin(5.5BIC/Xantos)