Re: Coyote Picture Modification

From: Greg Harris (harris@Synopsys.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 15:57:16 PST

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:57:16 -0800
From: Greg Harris <harris@Synopsys.COM-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Coyote Picture Modification

I'm still not quite sure the picture is telling the whole story. I went
out this weekend and drove to 301 Airport blvd. That's what tells the
story. It's the big drive in movie lot I think. I never saw an
address, but it seemed pretty obvious by the other addresses, the fact
that the lot is being sold and the size of it. The only thing that
sticks out farther on that piece of land is a little mini park where
people fish. The wind was coming directly from where the lot is. If
I'm wrong as to where the building is planned to be, please chime in.
Otherwise, there is no way that this makes an insignificant impact.
Looking at it was a lot worse than what I imagined from the picture.
Show up to the meetings when you need to.

Greg Harris