Palo Alto Fri Report

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 13:06:43 PDT

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:06:43 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Palo Alto Fri Report

I sailed Palo Alto Friday 4-5:45PM. 6.5 NOA and 8'10" Mutant (222#)
Gusty from the West but perfect combination!
That wide board sure works! I made every jibe the first hour and
conditions were not easy. Missed every jib after I started getting
tired.

Kirk out
http://www.suite101.com/discussions/page.cfm/270