RE: Everyone is an over-reactor

From: Darin WACS (Darin_WACS@city.palo-alto.ca.us-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Aug 19 1998 - 11:27:00 PDT

Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 11:27:00 -0700
Sender: Darin_WACS@city.palo-alto.ca.us-DeleteThis (Darin WACS)
Subject: RE: Everyone is an over-reactor
From: Darin_WACS@city.palo-alto.ca.us-DeleteThis (Darin WACS)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Way back I found a windsurf tale to be offensive in its telling, and
true to what I perceived as 'mailing list spirit' said so.
I was amazed by both the reactions and lengthy explanations for
something that seemed pretty basic.
Now Zeev, from that whole thread seems to feel the need to put some
kind of film rating on his really great 'sail naked story'
For the life of me I can't understand how you can make the blanket
assumption that from this day on, because there is some hyper sensitive
 feminist out there in 'list-land' that all subjects which contain
nudity need a disclaimer.
You could just 'use judgment
Thanks.