Re: Golf ball damage at 3rd Ave

From: Matt Yamamoto (matt@cup.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Jul 22 1998 - 16:56:44 PDT

To: Nick Rayner <Nick_Rayner@Trimble.COM-DeleteThis>
Cc: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Golf ball damage at 3rd Ave
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:56:44 -0700
From: Matt Yamamoto <matt@cup.hp.com-DeleteThis>

Thanks a lot for the info Nick. I left a message for Chris so we'll see
what happens.

For the benefit of the others, I was parked along the side of the range
also. So ... it looks like this is a dangerous place to park.
Although the dent in my fender is fairly small but deep, I'm guessing
it'll be several hundred dollars by the time the body work and painting
are done. So if you want to avoid the hassle of getting any potential
damage fixed, I'd suggest parking in a safer place.

So ... any suggestions on safer places to park? Or other places to
avoid? I use to launch from the old launch site until they started
ticketing there and threatening to tow. Since there effectively appears
to be no parking at the old launch site now, I'll have to fight for the
available parking spaces at the new launch site.

Thanks,
-matt